What makes me different ? Why should you train with me?
1. I am a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in the State of Florida with 16 years experience working in a number of hospitals such as Baptist, Cedars, Mount Sinai, and Larkin Community Hospital in South Miami. I’ve been helping patients with their post-operative plan of care for that long, and while reaching your goals might be priority #1 for you- my priority #1 is keeping you safe from injury.
2. I am a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) with over 20 years experience helping folks just like yourself reach their physical fitness goals. I am passionate about everything personal training, nutrition, education, and most importantly tenacious. I will not lose sight of your goals and will hold you accountable for doing what you need to do in order to achieve the body you want. I will keep you accountable for doing your part. Your results are determined by what you put into the workout that I will design for you. To read more about what my clients have to say about me and how I helped them achieve their fitness goals click here.
3. As a personal trainer and group fitness instructor, I love motivating my clients through exercises and helping them to achieve body confidence that will transfer into every of their lives. I consider it a privilege to be an role model to my clients. I take my job very serious, as client puts their health and well being in my hands to guide and join them in their journey towards a healthier and fit lifestyle. I will do my best to make learning to live a fit lifestyle fun for you. Notice I didn’t say “easy”, I said fun. I will learn over time what exercises and activities you enjoy performing, in what environments you enjoy performing them, and with whom. And I will show you how to increase the opportunities for doing these outside of your training with me to help you maintain the gains you will make training with me. This passion has inspired me to produce home exercise workouts so that I can extend my reach to those who are wanting to train with me but scheduling, vacations even budgets don’t allow them the opportunity to train in person.
4. I will educate you, and show you how to think for yourself about the foods you buy and the exercise activities you perform. In the “Clients” section of my site, I will post research articles and papers, movies and documentaries, videos clips, new exercises you can perform on your own, and even links to reputable and credible information on everything related to living a healthy and fit lifestyle. You will be able to access recipes and other tools you can use to learn to maintain your new body.
5. I am insured. Should you happen to get hurt under my watchful eye, which is highly unlikely, don’t sweat it- I’ve got you covered!
To read even more about me, click here.